Monday, October 1, 2007

Hello

OK, bud, I have a blog. It really was not all that difficult to set up. And it was fun. Now, though, I'm worried I'll become obsessed. Like I'll start ignoring Ethan to work on it. Hopefully not. Actually, Ethan is my reason for starting this blog. I don't intend on many people looking at the blog (you're the only person with an invitation so far...), I want to have some sort of record of my life this first year as a mother. I'm already three months in, so I guess I have some catching up to do. I'll try to see if I can add some pictures, sort of a highlight of these first three months. They have been an absolute whirlwind. There are times that I still can't believe I have a child. Tonight, I was giving him a bath, and he was kicking his feet around and trying to shove his whole fist in his mouth like he always does, and I just was staring at him thinking, "Oh my goodness. This is my son. All mine." He's so beautiful and really just so perfect. It's hard to believe how you can love someone so much. Becoming a parent is the best thing I've done so far. Here are some pictures of the little man. And to view more, you can always go to my Shutterfly website at: http://ethansantics.shutterfly.com/




2 comments:

Sarah H said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I"m so happy you started a blog. IT can become a bit obsessive, but if you're like me you'll just stay up too late working on it. Kids make it pretty impossible to ignore them.
Isn't being a parent wonderful? It's so challenging, but there's just nothing like it.
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Sarah

Susie O'Rourke said...

Thank you for inviting me. Now I feel like I bullied you into letting me view your blog! I love you!