Thursday, June 26, 2008

Birthday Boy

One year ago today, the most wonderful thing happened...

Brittany Spears went to jail.


Oh yeah, and Ethan was born, too!

My little man is one year old today - can you believe it? So far, we've celebrated with a trip to Jewel (the lady at the bakery gave him a cookie before she even knew it was his b-day), playtime with his new blocks, lunch with Grandma and Grandmama (great-grandma), and a nice long nap. Dad is at a conference all week in the city and won't be back until 5 or so. We will have dinner and a birthday cupcake later.

Presents in his crib this morning.

Here he is in his "I'm one" hat.

Playing with his new, eco-friendly blocks.

SO BIG...really, he is. :(

4 comments:

Susie O'Rourke said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!! I hope your mom gave you my message.
You're the best one year old in the whole world!

K. said...

Happy birthday to E-man! Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday.

Emma said...

It goes so fast, doesn't it?!

Sarah H said...

Ethan's party was so fun. I'm glad I went. He was soooo funny eating his cake.
It's been a wonderful year!