Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm Still Here!

I've taken a bit of a hiatus from blogging lately. The bottom line is that Ethan stopped taking two naps so much of my free time during the day, for now, is lost. Until his one nap extends a little longer, it will be difficult to find the time to blog. The little time I do have these days is spent cleaning up all the messes my boys make. But here are some life highlights in pictures:



The story behind these first two pictures is that I had just said to Will, "Well, I think Ethan's getting out of his Pat the Bunny phase. No sooner had I said this then Ethan beelined it for his room and emerged triumphantly carrying the book. He's so smart! Then, of course, we had to read it 47 times.

A couple days before Will's sister's wedding, I had to try Ethan's suit on. Doesn't he look dapper?
Here are Chris and Laura at their rehearsal dinner.
Will and I pose for a picture in the bowling alley. The rehearsal dinner was held at Pinstripes, a Bowling and Bocce Bistro. It was such a fun venue!


Here's me and Courtney. I think she just said, "Yes, in fact, you are the best bowler, Michelle."
Here's Ethan with cousin Sarah Craft. And, yes, he does have his hand down her dress, it seems. Yikes!

The happy couple at their sweetheart table.

Here are Chris and Laura during their first dance...pictures are dark, sorry!

Lisa and Brian really took advantage of a rare night out and danced with us a lot.

Will and I literally danced all night. My feet hurt, but we had a blast!

Me and my mom, who I was so grateful to for watching Ethan from 1pm on Friday through the wedding on Saturday. Ethan was such a good boy for her, so that's good.

Chris and Laura share another dance later in the night.

On the dance floor still! This is at our house the next day. We had Bill, Betsy, and Grandma Meuer (all 101 years of her!) over for dinner. It was a lot of fun.

Now it's back to real life, which is just fine with me. The weather continues to awe us all, getting into the 80's all week. Truth be told, though, I'm ready for some typical fall weather. I love brisk fall weather, as long as it's not too cold and the sun is still shining. I'm looking forward to walks and playtime at the park when the weather is not so warm.

No comments: