Monday, March 31, 2008

You be the judge...


Ever since Ethan was born, people have been asking, and speculating, about who he looks like: me or Will? Since neither Will nor I have any major prominent features (as far as I know) that stick out to us on Ethan, it's always been hard for me to tell. Plus, I think difficult to discern who he resembles when I see him every day. But, the other day, I stumbled upon my six month photo, and the question everybody has been asking was finally answered. If you looked at the picture on the left above and wondered why I was dressing Ethan up in drag, you must agree with me: the kid looks just like me as a baby! Pretty cool.
There is still hope for the Will genes, though, since Ethan already has Will's eyes. At first glance they look brown, like mine, but on close examination they are Will's exact eye color: brown with green sprinkles. With any hope, Ethan's eyes will stay exactly like Will's, not just in color but also strength since Will has 20/20 vision and I, well, I certainly do not. It will be interesting to see how his looks change as he grows older.

4 comments:

Luke said...

I'm glad you finally showed this! You've talked about the resemblance and now I get to see it! WHOA!

Emma said...

Uh...yes, he looks like you!

Sarah H said...

Oh my goodness..that is amazing how much Ethan resembles your baby picture!

Susie O'Rourke said...

Two cutie-pa-tooties!